Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to cancel/stop failed repo import?

Kace October 8, 2022

Two weeks ago, I did a repo import. But it was stuck for 20 minutes with "Your import is currently in the queue". I did imports before and it usually starts instantly, so I guessed that there was something wrong. I did another import, to a different name/repo, surprisingly it starts directly and completes in a few seconds.

I thought first one would fail itself after a few days, but it's been two weeks and it still says 

"Your import is currently in the queue". 

How do I cancel that import? Opening the repo page redirects to the import status page, and I tried to delete with bitbucket API, but it says "Repository currently not available.", trying to clone says the same. 

Thanks

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Syahrul
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 11, 2022

Hey @Kace 

Welcome to the community.

We don't have a feature for users to delete failing import repositories at this moment. You'll have to reach out to support to get it manually removed.

Nevertheless, I have removed the repository currently in the importing state from your Workspace.

I hope this helps.

Cheers,
Syahrul

Kace October 25, 2022

Hi, thank you. 

I did want to contact support for the issue via https://support.atlassian.com/contact/, but the options are not suited to my issue. Selecting "no" for "issue with Bitbucket workspace invitations?" says to ask here. 

Is it the correct support you mentioned? 

Syahrul
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 25, 2022

Hi @Kace 

Glad to hear that work.

Yes, that's right, because you are on the Free tier plan, you'll be redirected to the community. 

However, if you wish to receive direct support with Atlassian, then you'll have to subscribe to our paid plan Bitbucket plan

Cheers,
Syahrul

Kace October 27, 2022

Oh okay. Thank you. 

Like Syahrul likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events