Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I disable a repository in Stash?

Neil December 2, 2014

If you want disable certain repository by blocking all git operations, including clones, is there a way to do this?

So far the only option I have come across is move the repo to a "disabled" project with no access.

I am really surprised, but there does not seem to be any real way to do this... 

Any one have any different or better options to share?

2 answers

0 votes
Balázs Szakmáry
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 2, 2014

There are two cases:

1. if the project containing the repo gives read/write access to users, you need to move it to a different place (see above)
  2. If permissions are given on the repository level, simply revoke access of everybody (delete all lines in the repo permissions page)
0 votes
Larry Shatzer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 2, 2014

I created a project called "Graveyard", which only certain users (admins only) have access to, and move repositories there.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events