Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I create a regular group of code reviewers?

cricket June 26, 2016

What our team is wanting to do is list all the members of our team as reviewers for each pull request, but it seems that they must be added individually for each one and I can’t use a group address. I’d like to set the minimum number of viewers and let anyone jump in. Possible?

This is blocking adoption by an important team from moving to Stash from git+Phabricator. I’m using Bitbucket Server 4.3.2.

2 answers

2 votes
Ulrich Kuhnhardt [IzymesDev]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 26, 2016

You would need create a plugin that will do that for your or use an existing plugin. There are a few available on the Atlassian MP listing for Bitbucket Server.

I know of 2 plugins

Good luck!

Cheers Ulrich

Tim Crall
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 27, 2016

we use Workzone for this (and a bunch of other functionality)

cricket June 27, 2016

Thanks to both of you for the suggestions! I'll see if I can get our server admin to install one of them.

0 votes
Kristy
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 30, 2016

There is a JIRA ticket open for this suggestions. You should watch it so that you can receive future updates on it.

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BSERV-2924

Kristy
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 22, 2016

Just letting you know that BSERV-2924 was closed in 4.8 release, so now you can add default reviewers on your pull requests

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events