Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I unblock deleted user

Jakobinec September 20, 2020

I have blocked user by mistake in my repository.
How can I add him again to my repository?

1 answer

1 vote
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 21, 2020

Hello,

I can see in our system that you have a Bitbucket Cloud account, so I assume that the repository in question is hosted in Bitbucket Cloud (https://bitbucket.org/) ?

If the user had direct access to a certain repo only and you want to add him back to that repo only, you can open the repo in Bitbucket website, from the left-hand menu select Repository settings > User and group access. In the section Users, add this user's email (the primary email of their Bitbucket account), select the type of access you want to give him and select Add. The user will need to accept the email invitation he will receive in order to be able to access the repo again.

If this user was part of a User group in the workspace that owns this repo and you want to add him back to this User group, then go this workspace's Settings > User groups > select the User group you want to add him to, and in there add his email to send him an invitation.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events