Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I unable gsuit SSO while using it as a ID provider

louis.kim August 9, 2022

I am trying to set two factor authorization with Atlassian Access. But every user who is connected by Gsuit ID provider can log-in whit Gmail Account after I set domain as Gsuit

How can I force them to log in only with Atlassian account while connecting by Gsuite.

* or Are there any other ways to use Atlassian Access without domain set? In this case, I could disconnect Gsuit and force them to use two factor authorization.

* I don't want to use Gsuit's two factor authorization.

1 answer

0 votes
Ben
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 10, 2022

Hey Louis,

Unfortunately, at present - once you have claimed a domain and set GSuite as your SSO provider - any email accounts which use the GSuite will be forced to log in through GSuite as this is your chosen SSO provider. 

If you have 2FA setup on the Atlassian Account, you can further enforce 2FA on the Bitbucket Cloud workspace via Workspace Settings > Access Controls > Require two-step verification option.

If you have any further queries specifically related to Atlassian Access, I will need to log a ticket with our Premium Cloud Support team (PCS) whom handle queries specifically related to this product - you will receive an email once this ticket has been logged and can correspond from there.

Cheers!

- Ben (Bitbucket Cloud Support)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events