Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I regain admin access to workspace?

Jonathan Smithies August 2, 2021

Hello, 

I accidentally deleted a user group on Bitbucket which has removed me (the only admin) from being able to administer my own workspace. 

I’ve tried creating a new group to add myself to but it says I don’t have permission to view the workspace. 

What do I do? Please help. I urgently need to gain access because my job depends on it. 

Jonathan

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Caroline R
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 2, 2021

Hi, @Jonathan Smithies! Welcome to the community! 

I confirmed you were the Main Billing Contact of this workspace, so I went ahead and created an admin group under this workspace and added you back to the group. Could you please confirm if everything is working as expected now?

Please, feel free to share any additional questions or concerns regarding this case.

Kind regards,
Caroline

Hi, Caroline

I found myself in the same situation. Can you help me?

0 votes
Juliano de Morais March 28, 2022

Dear All,

I've had the same problem. 

Could you please help me?

Caroline R
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 29, 2022

Hi, @Juliano de Morais and @Андрей Соколовский

I would like to ask if you could please create a new question for your issue, providing details on the errors you see. 

We generally encourage users to create a new question for their issue instead of posting on someone else's question because 1) the root cause and resolution may be different for each case 2) a question can become cluttered and difficult to follow if we try to troubleshoot multiple users' issues in it. 

Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions. 

Kind regards, 
Caroline 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events