Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I recover a repository after change permissions

julianoafarias January 14, 2022

I was adjusting the repository permissions, and I ended up removing them all and the repository disappeared, how to recover?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Syahrul
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 16, 2022

Hey @julianoafarias 

Welcome to the community!

You can add the repositories again as long as you are the Workspace administrator by following these steps:

1. Navigate to Workspace settings
  2. Open User Groups
  3. Click the group that repositories are missing and click Add repositories on the top right corner
  4. Click the input box and the list of repositories that groups will show, you can add all to the list and select the access you wish to update.
  5. Click Confirm to re-add the repositories

I hope this helps, please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Cheers,
Syahrul

julianoafarias January 18, 2022

@Syahrul 

I did the procedure, but nothing appears for me, I have "no options"

none.png

Syahrul
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 18, 2022

Hey @julianoafarias 

Thanks for the update.

The screenshot you share looks like a project tab where you add repositories into the projects and not the Workspace settings.

So can you confirm with me are you trying to add repositories into your projects or in your Workspace settings groups? The steps above are for you to update your missing permission in the Workspace groups under Workspace settings and not project.

The link should be "https://bitbucket.org/<Workspacename>/workspace/settings/groups/"

I hope this helps.

Cheers,
Syahrul

julianoafarias January 24, 2022

@Syahrul Great!

IT's works.

Thx a lot!

Michał Tkaczuk December 22, 2023

@Syahrul , some changes occured in last almost two years. First two steps are possible. However, when I am in specific group here is no button Add repository. We are able to only add members or edit Workspace permissions or remove users from group. I guess some update occured so could you indicate the next steps after 2nd?Screenshot 2023-12-22 145749.png

Syahrul
Atlassian Team
December 24, 2023

Hey @Michał Tkaczuk 

Indeed, the user interface has undergone several significant modifications, rendering the old steps obsolete.

Currently, it is advisable to focus on project permissions. It would be best to assign these groups to your Project first and incorporate the repository into that Project.

Regards,
Syahrul

Michał Tkaczuk December 26, 2023

@Syahrul , thanks a lot for your explanation!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events