Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How I get my bitbucket account single link (URL) ?

seema kumari September 2, 2020

I want  one single link for all my repositories  . I don't want to take url of only one respository, I want to take one common link  for all. Please  help me ??

2 answers

0 votes
Tyler T
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 3, 2020
0 votes
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 2, 2020

Hi @seema kumari,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

I think a bit more information is needed in order to help you. Are you looking to only use one URL to clone all your repositories? Or are you looking for one URL that will show you all your repositories in Bitbucket? 

Seema Kumari September 2, 2020

Thanks alot for helping me .Actully I am looking for one URL that will show me  all repositories in Bitbucket.  

Thanks in advanc for your feedback.

Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 2, 2020

Okay, if you go to Repositories you should be able to see all the repositories that you have created or are watching. Bitbucket also introduced Workspaces earlier this year that you use to list all your repositories. Please note that this only applies to Bitbucket Cloud.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events