How I can increase limit of minutes at Piplelines?

I need to run tests, on Bitbucket, but i can't do this. So it is a start or midle of month and i do not have minutes at Pipelines. How you can help me with this issue?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 vote

Hi Andrei, I know it's the beggining of the month so your Pipeline minutes should have been reseted and everything should be fine now :) However, if the same happens again and you need more minutes, you can contact us at support.atlassian.com and we'll increase your number of minutes for free.

Keep in mind that this will only be possible until the new pricing is rolled out, after that you'll need to pay for extra minutes. You can read more about that at Future Bitbucket Cloud Pricing Plans.

Hope this helps!

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Piotr Plewa
Published Dec 27, 2017 in Bitbucket

Recipe: Deploying AWS Lambda functions with Bitbucket Pipelines

Bitbucket Pipelines helps me manage and automate a number of serverless deployments to AWS Lambda and this is how I do it. I'm building Node.js Lambda functions using node-lambda&nbsp...

706 views 0 4
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot