Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How I can contact with the owner of other BB Workspace?

Alexey Matveev March 6, 2021

How I can contact with the owner of other BB Workspace?

Hi, I see that some workspace is already used by some other person and I want to contact with him to discuss possibility of ownership-change this workspace.

But I do not see any form/possibility for such action.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 9, 2021

Hi @Alexey Matveev ,

I'm afraid that we don't provide this functionality in Bitbucket Cloud.

We also cannot provide any contact information of a workspace owner, due to our privacy policy.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Alexey Matveev March 10, 2021

Hi @Theodora Boudale 

But can we consider the variant when the Atlassian support can make such notify to the owner themself? It will not provide any side the personal data of other side

Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 12, 2021

Hi @Alexey Matveev ,

I'm afraid that we cannot contact customers on behalf of other customers for this purpose.

Bitbucket Cloud usernames and workspace-ids are provided on a first come, first serve basis:

and we do not contact users regarding the possibility of changing their username and/or workspace-id.

The suggestion I can make would be to use a variation of the workspace-id that is taken, e.g. by including dashes or underscores in the id.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events