Hi All, i am planning to send Bitbucket auditlog in to splunk, cold some one help how can i monitor

valiyavr September 24, 2020

how can i monitor the user access and activity details ,as this is my audit requirement 

please suggest best known use cases for this 

1 answer

0 votes
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 25, 2020

Hello,

The Bitbucket Cloud Audit log for a certain workspace doesn't show info on all activity from users. It shows events like creation and deletion of workspace repositories, changes to the workspace ID, installation of apps etc.

We have a feature request to add clone and push events to the Audit log as as well:

Is this the activity that you'd like to be able to see in the Audit log?

If you'd be interested in that, you can add your vote in the feature request (by selecting the Vote for this issue link), as the number of votes helps the development team and product managers better understand the demand for new features. You can also add yourself as a watcher (by selecting the Start watching this issue link) if you'd like to get notified via email on updates.

Please note though that we don't provide ETAs and implementation of new features is done as per our policy here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/new-features-744721668.html.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events