Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do you have any plans which provide build minutes that do not expire?

Jack Starkey July 14, 2018

I have found the pipelines very useful, but I am a sole developer on my project and will not use the 1000 build minutes in a single month. 

Are there any plans where the minutes do not expire?

I have found your documentation to be very contradictory, e.g. some places say $10/month, some say $10 for 1000 minutes

1 answer

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 16, 2018

Hi Jack, welcome to the Community :)

Regarding Pipelines minutes, we only have 1 plan, which provides 1000 minutes to be used in a month and costs $10:

Screen Shot 2018-07-16 at 09.57.13.png

Keep in mind that these minutes will expire at the end of the month and they will not roll over to the next month. The free minutes will be reset at the beginning of the month and you'll have 50 minutes for free. You can find this info at Bitbucket Cloud pricing.

Let us know if you have any questions!

Best regards,

Ana

Jack Starkey July 16, 2018

Hi Ana,

Thanks for getting back to me. That’s disappointing to hear about the plan, I think I will have to look for alternatives. 

You might want to take a look at changing your documentation as it currently says: “Once you've done that, we'll automatically charge you $10 for additional 1,000 build minutes and $10 / month for additional 100 GB file storage.” Which I would interpret as not expiring due to the next line saying per month. 

Thanks,

Jack

Ashley Steigerwalt August 15, 2018

This is an unfortunate policy. I just rolled over the build minutes and got charged $10 for 1000 minutes a mere 4 days before the cycle restarts. I'm now going to lose all those unused paid for minutes.

I should expect that gifted minutes from the plan and purchased minutes would exist in separate buckets. Gifted minutes replenish on the cycle and get used first, purchased minutes get used and boosted when gifted minutes gets to zero.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events