Code review solution for Stash?

Hello there,

We heard Atlassian will not support Git in future release of FishEye. This means if you want to manage Git within Atlassian tools, you need to migrate to Git.

Our concern is code reivew feature which at the moment Crucible provides. Is there any substitutional feature for code review within Stash?

Please let us know.

Regards,

Daisuke Niwa

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Accepted answer
Seb Ruiz Atlassian Team Jun 05, 2012

Hi Daisuke,

Atlassian will absolutely be supporting Git in the future with FishEye. Crucible will continue to be available for formal code reviews from Git repositories.

In the future we will be removing FishEye's ability to serve Git repositories, but it will still support indexing as it currently does.

Seb

Seb Ruiz Atlassian Team Jun 05, 2012

Yes, we will be removing the ability to create an "internal repository"

Hello Seb,

Thank you for your quick response. Am I right in understanding that what you are going to remove from FishEye is the ability to create "internal repository"?

Appreciate your confirmation.

Regards,

Daisuke Niwa

Thanks, understood the situation.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Nov 06, 2018 in Bitbucket

Upgrade Best Practices

Hello! My name is Mark Askew and I am a Premier Support Engineer for products Bitbucket Server/Data Center, Fisheye & Crucible. Today, I want to bring the discussion that Jennifer, Matt, and ...

241 views 3 7
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you