cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant login to Bitbucket account

Volodymyr Korniienko
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 6, 2023

Every time Im trying to log in into my bitbucket account im getting next error:

We couldn’t log you in

You may run into this issue when you use specific browsers or add-ons that hide the referer header for id.atlassian.com and other Atlassian sites. Check for these and then try logging in again.

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Patrik S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 7, 2023

Hello @Volodymyr Korniienko and welcome to the Community!

Your account was in a dormant state due to a long period with no activity. I went ahead and set the account to active again.

We kindly ask you to try logging in again and if you still run into any issues, let us know!

Thank you, @Volodymyr Korniienko  !

Patrik S

1 vote
Melo
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 6, 2023

Hi @Volodymyr Korniienko, welcome to the community!

Have you tried using a different browser? The error message mentions add-ons, so you might need to look into that as well. Usually, clearing the cache can help.

I don't see any incidents at https://bitbucket.status.atlassian.com/, but it's worth keeping an eye on it just in case.

I hope this helps.

Cheers,

Melo

Volodymyr Korniienko
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 7, 2023

Hey! It works now.

Thank you

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events