cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot sign in to bitbucket account

replykate38@hotmail.fr October 16, 2021

Hi, sorry for my bad english.

Each time i try to login, i have this message:

Your Bitbucket account with username ******* is not linked to your Atlassian account **********.

Any solution ?

Thank you

2 answers

0 votes
Caroline R
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 19, 2021

Hi, replykate38@hotmail.fr! Welcome to the community! 

Checking your Bitbucket account, I can see that this account is linked to a workspace that has been converted from a team account. Bitbucket has removed the ability to log in using a team account so that's the reason you are not being able to log in/link this account. 

In order to allow you to reaccess this account, we can disassociate the email from this workspace. Then, you will be able to create a new account using this address, as a personal account. 

After creating your account, please let me know through this question, so I can give you admin access to this workspace again. 

In case you want to proceed with the disassociation of your email from this workspace, please add your approval here. 

Please don't hesitate to ask for any further information if needed. 

Kind regards,
Caroline 

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 16, 2021

There should be a "link account" option on the login screen.

If this is failing, or not present, it may be that your username account was a team one, which are no longer supported ( see https://confluence.atlassian.com/bbkb/team-account-changes-454361799.html ).  It may also be that someone has already linked the username to their Atlassian account, so you can't do it, and you'll need to ask the admins to add your Atlassian account to the team.

You may need to raise this directly with Atlassian, as I think it's a back-end thing to remove old accounts like this, so that they can be re-linked.  

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events