Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot receive invitation mail

陳冠伯 June 24, 2022

Hi,

My colleague is trying to add me to their new workspace,  but I did receive any invitation letter. Any suggestion that I can do ?

thank you

1 answer

0 votes
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 24, 2022

Hi @陳冠伯,

I checked the email of your community account in our system and it is not in any of our suppression lists.

I also checked our email logs for any emails sent from Atlassian to the same email address.
I can see some Bitbucket Cloud invitations sent a few hours ago, and all these emails show to have been delivered to your mail server.

Could you please let me know if the invitation was sent to the same email as the email of your community account (the one you used to post this question)? Or was it sent to a different email address?

In case the invitations were sent to the email of your community account and you still haven't received them, I would suggest:

• checking your Spam folder, in case the emails ended up there
  • checking if you have any filters that would make our emails skip your inbox
  • talking with the administrator of your mail server, and asking them to check why our emails do not make it from your mail server to your inbox.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events