1. I can access other website such as GitLab, Facebook, etc..
2. I Cannot access bitbucket.
3. I checked online to see whether this link is down "https://bitbucket.org/product", the result is up.
3. I tried to restart my ips / flushing my dns / changing my ipv4 and ipv6 to google dns following this YouTube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10D1IJQ2qV0
4. I still cannot access bitbucket.
We've had some reports from users seeing an error that includes DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN and we are looking into it.
If you see the same in your error message, I would suggest
If you see a different error, please let us know the exact error message you are seeing as Nic asked.
Following this link: https://www.ampercent.com/some-websites-never-open-on-your-computer/9776/
I am able to access my known host file and most of it is 0.0.0.0 bitbucket.org and etc, but some of if is 0.0URL,
After removing all the existing url links (including the normal and abnormal ones), i am able to access to bitbucket website again, Thanks for the support!!
Beginning on April 4th, we will be implementing push limits. This means that your push cannot be completed if it is over 3.5 GB. If you do attempt to complete a push that is over 3.5 GB, it will fail...