Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t verify email

Quân Nguyễn Hoàng July 23, 2024

while I'm trying to login to bitbucket by Microsoft account,  i got "We were unable to verify the email associated with your Microsoft account, so let's do that now." message and no emails sent to me so that i don’t have verification code 

1 answer

1 vote
Nikola Perisic
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 23, 2024

Hello @Quân Nguyễn Hoàng , this usually happens when your email gets on the Atlassian's suppression list. To solve this, you would need to raise a ticket for Atlassian to unblock your email from the suppression list.

Quân Nguyễn Hoàng July 23, 2024

oh, thank you, so how can i do that 

Nikola Perisic
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 23, 2024

Navigate to this link: https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/ , choose Technical bugs and issues, choose Bitbucket, enter your workspace id and all of the needed information.

Like Quân Nguyễn Hoàng likes this
Ramy Faiad August 18, 2024

I have the same issue with the administrator account, and it doesn't let me to add the complain

Screenshot from 2024-08-18 11-33-47.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events