Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't see repositories in Atlassian for VSCode

Bruno Alexandre April 29, 2019

Though I'm logged in,the plugin does not see any repositories that my username has access to :(

Is there anything else we need to setup in order to use the feature?

screenshot-470

Jira issues work correctly though.

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
brainicorn
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 1, 2019

Hi @Bruno Alexandre 

The extension figures out what repo(s) it should be dealing with by looking at the git remotes defined for the project(s) you have opened in your workspace.

If you open a project that has a bitbucket.org git remote (e.g. you cloned a bitbucket repo), you should see those trees fill up with data.

Let me know if that resolves your issue.

Thanks!

Bruno Alexandre May 1, 2019

Yep that's the mistake...

because Jira plugin works on the Global scope, "we" assume that Bitbucket also works on Global Scope and for example, will query all repos and show all Pull Requests across all repos... (that what I was really looking for as I'm the one reviewing code)... I'll keep using Slack Pull Request feature that is also good enough :)

Thank you for the answer!

Michael Davidovich
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 13, 2023

@brainicorn I have a similar issue that maybe you can help with?

I am using the Atlassian for VS Code Plugin and connected to JIRA.   When I start work on an issue the correct repository is showing/selected however I see "no branches found" in the Source Branch selector.  

Using 'git remote -v' I see 'origin' is set to the the correct repository.  Is it a VS Code project setting I'm missing? Something else?

Like Sébastien Wastiau likes this
Sébastien Wastiau
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 21, 2023

@Michael Davidovich Have you found a solution to this problem as I'm having the same but cannot find anything about it?

Thanks

Sébastien Wastiau
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
March 21, 2023

@Michael Davidovich 

Check this, it solved my issue.

Like Michael Davidovich likes this
Michael Davidovich
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
March 27, 2023

@Sébastien Wastiau thanks for that link.  I was on vacation and my coworker found that same article and that seemed to be the issue!

Atlassian vscode question: When selecting "Start W...

Thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events