Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I add azure AD Groups in bitbucket ?

Sandeep Kumar
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 19, 2022

Instead of inviting single single user can I add azure AD group to bitbucket.

1 answer

1 vote
Caroline R
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 21, 2022

Hi, @Sandeep Kumar, thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community.

Currently, user provisioning for Bitbucket Cloud from external sources such as Azure AD is not available. However, we do have this on our roadmap for FY23. In addition to this, we are tracking this feature here: 

I would suggest that you add your vote there (by selecting the Vote for this issue link) as the number of votes helps the development team and product managers better understand the demand for new features. 

You are more than welcome to leave any feedback, and you can also add yourself as a watcher (by selecting the Start watching this issue link) if you'd like to get notified via email on updates.

Implementation of new features is done as per our policy here and any updates will be posted in the feature request. 

Besides that, I would like to share with you that we have a group API endpoint available, which you can use to add the users to groups programmatically, so you could make a custom script to call this endpoint and add users in bulk.

A member of our support team helped on building a python script that uses the group's endpoint to add members to a group in a workspace: Add everyone to a group, in case you would like to use it.

Please feel free to share any additional questions or concerns regarding this case.

Kind regards,
Caroline

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events