Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Build failure consumed all build minutes allowed

Darren Plumridge
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 14, 2022

I am new to Bitbucket and am learning to use it.  I had a build fail with these message:

+ npx eslint .
Oops! Something went wrong! :(
ESLint: 8.11.0
ESLint couldn't find a configuration file. To set up a configuration file for this project, please run:
npm init @eslint/config
ESLint looked for configuration files in /opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build and its ancestors. If it found none, it then looked in your home directory.
Which I can resolve but the build 'failed' and kept running and consumed all my allowed build minutes.  This seems wrong as the build should have stopped, is this a bug in the build process?  If not then it makes the product not suitable to use.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Norbert C
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 16, 2022

Hi @Darren Plumridge 

Thank you for contacting Atlassian Community, my name is Norbert and I'm a Bitbucket Cloud Support Engineer, it's nice to meet with you! Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

In case the application doesn't send an exit code to Pipelines, the application will keep running.

To test this further, I would like to ask if you could try to debug this application locally, using Docker? This way, it emulates the same environment as what's on Pipelines. You can debug it locally by following this documentation

Please let me know how it goes, we're here to help.

Best Regards,
Norbert
Atlassian Bitbucket Cloud Support

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events