Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Build Minutes - are they counted monthly or yearly

Einar Coutin September 16, 2022

I have two conflicting descriptions. Which one is true? Why do they contradict and what can be done about it?

Everywhere in the documentation for our Business plan Build Minutes are described as belonging to a per month cycle:

Also in these forums minute cycles are described as monthly:

But our Business account describes that our minutes cycle within a year:Bitbucket-Pipelines-Minutes-Cycle.PNG
Bitbucket-Billing-Plan-Minutes-Cycle.PNG

2 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Syahrul
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 18, 2022

Hi Einar,

G'day.

Currently, we are not enforcing any limitations for customers that subscribe to the Bitbucket Annual Premium plan. We do not enforce any restriction for Build minutes  and Git LFS as mentioned on our page here :

Build minute and Git LFS limits are not currently enforced. If your Bitbucket account exceeds either of these limits, we won’t cancel your subscriptions or remove any data, as long as the usage is in accordance with our acceptable use policy.

Keep in mind we're planning to enforce limits soon. We’ll let you know ahead of time when this happens.

This is why your billing shows a yearly cycle because you are on an annual plan and the build minutes did not get reset monthly because no limitation is currently enforced so the build minutes will keep accumulating.

With that said, the pages and community answers you found are specifically for the customer subscribing to the Standard and Premium monthly plan and do not apply to the Annual Premium plan.

I hope this helps.

Cheers,
Syahrul

0 votes
Answer accepted
Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 17, 2022

Hi @Einar Coutin ,

I believe you should have 3500 build minutes each month.

I've marked this question for Atlassian to review this as it seems to me like a bug in a view of your account.

Einar Coutin September 29, 2022

Thank you @Hana Kučerová  Appreciate your help!!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events