Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bitbucket slack integration notification user name

Victor Tuzov September 19, 2021

When I pushing commit to repo slack send me notification about it, but with another user name

image.png

In the first case, I have the same "pusher" and "reporter" but in the second case they are not equals

Where I can change pusher?
All my auths (bitbucket and slack) as "reporter" 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Caroline R
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 20, 2021

Hi, @Victor Tuzov! Welcome to the community! 

Just to give you some context around the users that appear in the notification, the first one is the user who has access to bitbucket and pushed the code to the remote repository. The second user is the author of the commit, so this information comes from your git configuration. 

With that said, in order to further understand what is happening on your side, could you please share the following information with me? 

1. Do you have 2 Bitbucket accounts?
2. The two Bitbucket accounts that you pushed these commits in the screenshot, do they both belong to you?
3. If so, did you use a different machine when pushing the 2nd commit?
4. Could you please run ‘git remote -v’ on your local repo and let me know if you see an SSH or HTTPS URL in the output?

Thank you.

Kind regards,
Caroline

Victor Tuzov September 21, 2021

Thanks for the answer

Yes, I needed to remove all bitbucket credentials from windows credential manager

Caroline R
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 22, 2021

Hi, Victor! 

I'm glad to know this is resolved! :) 

Kind regards,
Caroline

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events