Bitbucket.org webhook not working at all - not sending requests

Constantin Caraivan April 18, 2018

For a repository we're using I've created a simple push webook to an endpoint we control. However Bitbucket doesn't even send the requests.

I've went to he "Pipelines request logs" webhook and I can see a list of requests for repo:push, but they're all old, from 18+ hours ago. There have been commits and pushes, even new branches today, even 5 minute ago, yet they don't appear as events.

The custom webhook I created for repo pushes doesn't list any events. I clicked "Load new events", nothing. I've added other events, for example repo:update, still nothing.

The webhook is active.

How do I open a ticket for this?

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 18, 2018

Hi Constantin! We had an incident in Bitbucket Cloud that was most likely causing the issue you experienced. We identified the root cause and have taken steps to mitigate it. The services should be working as normal now. The details can be found at  Bitbucket incident.

Apologies for the inconvenience. Please let us know if you continue to receive any errors, and we'll be glad to continue investigating this for you.

Kind regards,

Ana

Constantin Caraivan April 20, 2018

Thank you for your help.

While trying to upvote the answer I ran into a separate problem - I wasn't logged in and upon clicking "Log in" I was redirected to https://saml-aid.atlassian.com/simplesaml/saml2/idp/SSOService.php which actually had me downloading a "op" file?!?

Should I file this as a separate support ticket for the SSO?

Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 20, 2018

Hi @Constantin Caraivan, yes please, do so. I've never experienced that and might need to be investigated. 

Thanks for your collaboration :)

Ana

Constantin Caraivan April 20, 2018

@Ana Retamal

Sort of done: https://bitbucket.org/site/master/issues/16124/atlassian-community-single-sign-on-broken

Your bug reporting process is broken. It took me 10 minutes to report it. You have no bugtracker for this site, at least not one that I could easily find. I reported it in the Bitbucket bugtracker because that was the only one where I could report it (and I tried the Jira Cloud, Jira Software Cloud and several others on this page: https://jira.atlassian.com/projects/) :(

I hope this can get re-routed internally to the proper team.

Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
April 20, 2018

Hi @Constantin Caraivan! Apologies that we didn't offer a clear path for you to submit this. I'm already in contact with the team and we'll move your report to the right place so it can get addressed. 

Thanks again and have a nice day :)

Ana

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events