Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bitbucket not showing Teams

CJ Toolseram April 9, 2019

I am in a team and able to see all the repo in that team. However, when viewing my profiles, it does not show me in any team. 

This cause a problem for me when i am setting up jenkins blue ocean as I could not see my team and could not select the needed repo.

Please advice and help.

4 answers

1 vote
Alex Hart December 9, 2019

I found that without the repository creator permission being assigned to a user for a team, the teams don't show up for that user. If this is true, this seems like a huge oversight (just like this community page). 

Brett Johnson March 3, 2020

Ditto!

1 vote
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 10, 2019

Hi CJ, welcome to the Community!

Do you mean that when you click on Teams, you don't see any of the teams you're a part of?

Screen Shot 2019-04-10 at 10.17.43.png

Can you show us a screenshot of what happens when you click there?

If you can see your teams there but you can still not select them from Jenkins, my recommendation would be to contact the Jenkins team to know more about the requirements they need.

Let us know how it goes!

Ana

CJ Toolseram April 10, 2019

Its no teams which is incorrect.

Screen Shot 2019-04-11 at 8.04.01 am.png

Sathyanarayanan S (O) August 6, 2019

I have the same problem... wonder why atlassian has not bothered to answer and help its user community??!!!

Like # people like this
0 votes
Iknesoft January 22, 2020

Hello,

Same problem here. Repository access are just fine, but Teams are not displayed as expected. That makes stuffs a little bit confusing within my organization. I'd like to hear/read something from Atlassian regarding this topic.

Regards.

0 votes
Rog_Monti October 3, 2019

I have this same problem, but seems no update on this yet

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events