Bitbucket free account: how to enable 300+ repos?

weightech October 25, 2021

Been using bitbucket for years. Recently crossed the 300 repo threshold, and now my API calls to create a new repo are returning with this message:

{"type": "error", "error": {"message": "Your account now has more than 300 repositories. Don't worry! You can still create more for free, but in order to prevent Bitbucket misuse, we need to hear from you at - https://support.atlassian.com/bitbucket-cloud/."}}

So, what now? I've sent an email to support, but they've sent me here for community help. Is there anyone in the community with access to fix this?

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Caroline R
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 26, 2021

Hi, @weightech! Welcome to the community! 

This limit is set to prevent abuse, requiring us to validate if it's an actual person with a real need for that. I went ahead and exempted your workspace, so you should be able to create more than 300 repositories now.

Please let me know how it goes and feel free to share any additional questions or concerns regarding this case. 

Kind regards,
Caroline 

weightech October 26, 2021

That fixed it. Thanks!

Caroline R
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 2, 2021

Awesome, @weightech! Thanks for the confirmation! 

PatricioSaldivar January 21, 2022

Hi, I have the same problem, what I need to do to enable more repos? Thanks!

Caroline R
Atlassian Team
January 21, 2022

Hi, Patricio! 

My suggestion would be that you create a separate question for your issue, providing details on the errors you see and also whether it concerns a Bitbucket Cloud or Bitbucket Server repo. 

Kind regards,
Caroline 

Like Mikael Sandberg likes this
Anshuman Tiwari January 21, 2022

Hello Caroline,

I am facing same issue in my bitbucket account. Kindly help and enable 300+ repos.

0 votes
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 25, 2021

Hi @weightech,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

Atlassian does have a support team here on the Community and I have asked them to take a look at this for you. 

Anshuman Tiwari January 21, 2022

Hello Mikael,

I am facing same issue in my bitbucket account. Please let me know how can I enable 300+ repos. I have already raised a support ticket but I have got no response yet

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events