Bitbucket asking to change password

wdthiago February 6, 2019

Today I received and email stating that I should change my password because one of the companies websites data was breached so I did.

Got the email, clicked on the link, changed the password but still, everytime I try to log onto the Bitbucket website it says that I have to change my password to enter (did it some 15 times up to now) and I can't push/pull on any of repository that I could before this "Change your password" thing started.

So, after changing it a couple more time, I still can't access any repo...

Need help ASAP to recover access to my repos.

BTW I can access bitbucket website and this community thing using my Gmail account but I can't using my email/password credentials....

2 answers

0 votes
Rajesh Basnet June 13, 2022

Same problem with my account too

"To log in to your account, change your password. A security incident occurred on a non-Atlassian website where you were using the same password. Your Atlassian account wasn't affected but is at risk. Learn more"

0 votes
wdthiago February 6, 2019

Just copying the message BitBucket shows when I try to log in.

"To log in to your account, change your password. A security incident occurred on a non-Atlassian website where you were using the same password. Your Atlassian account wasn't affected but is at risk. Learn more"

Yana
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 7, 2019

Hi Thiago, 

Thank you for posting this.  To protect your privacy, I'm going to reach out to you on a support ticket and help you get this sorted. Please look out for the email from me shortly. 

Cheers. 

Yana

Like Tyler T likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events