cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bitbucket AWS EBS Volume query

Adam Seaborne
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 16, 2023

Hi folks,

New here, apologies if I'm in the wrong place - so please feel free to nudge me in the right direction ðŸ˜…

Just a quick one hopefully - the infrastructure recommendations for Bitbucket only specifies utilising GP2 EBS volumes for storage when running on AWS - and this appears to have been updated as recently as April of this year. 

I've been in the process of moving most of our volumes over to GP3 (for reasons of cost saving, more IOPs), and Bitbucket is the last one left.

Is there a reason why GP3 EBS volumes aren't currently recommended for Bitbucket?

Is it a case that there's a particular reason for not being supported (or not yet at least), or is it fine, just a kind of 'at your own risk' situation? Or have I missed something rather obvious? (Very possible, I am liable to this on occasion 😅)

Many thanks! 😊

1 answer

0 votes
Adam Seaborne
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 29, 2023

Hi folks, not sure if allowed to self-reply but just giving this a nudge in case someone might have some thoughts on the above?

Thanks! 😊

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events