Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatically reset 'Changes requested' PR status when all tasks resolved

Praveen Raj October 12, 2021

Pull_requests_filter_BB_overview_page.png

The question is regarding the summary in Bitbucket's overview page for pull-requests pending my review. With the filters set as shown in the screenshot above, the PRs with 'Changes requested' status are not listed, even if all the PR tasks have been resolved.

I think once all the PR tasks have been resolved, the 'Changes requested' status can be reset for all the reviewers who have already requested changes on that PR.

I've not seen any option to enable this yet. Is there a way to make this possible?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Caroline R
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 12, 2021

Hi, @Praveen Raj

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

Currently, this is not available yet, but we do understand that this would be a great feature to implement, so we already have a feature request to our dev team: 

I would suggest that you add your vote there (by selecting the Vote for this issue link) as the number of votes helps the development team and product managers better understand the demand for new features.

You are more than welcome to leave any feedback, and you can also add yourself as a watcher (by selecting the Start watching this issue link) if you'd like to get notified via email on updates.

Implementation of new features is done as per our policy here and any updates will be posted in the feature request. 

While this feature is not implemented, I would recommend that the users add a comment to inform the reviewers that the code was updated and they should receive a notification. 

Kind regards,
Caroline

Praveen Raj October 12, 2021

Thanks @Caroline R, I see the linked feature request have been closed as duplicate. I've voted for the active feature request of the same topic: [BCLOUD-20676] Request re-review of a PR.

Caroline R
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 13, 2021

Hi, @Praveen Raj

Indeed, we closed the feature request as duplicated as we already had an open feature for the same request, so you can vote and watch the feature https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BCLOUD-20676. Thanks for sharing the information here! 

Kind regards,
Caroline

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events