Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorized users not appearing in dropdown for PR reviews

Jack October 11, 2021

We have a public repository and for some reason, when someone creates a pull request, there are instances where some authorized users cannot be added as reviewers. They don't appear in the list.

This is inconsistent behavior as other users are able to add the same reviewer when they create their own pull request.

1 answer

0 votes
Caroline R
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 12, 2021

Hi, @Jack

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

We currently have an open bug for this issue:

However, we already have a workaround while this bug is not fixed. As we will need to know the repository name and the users who are not appearing in the dropdown for PR, I have created an internal ticket for you using the email of your community account, so you don't have to share this information here. 

You should have received an email with a link to the support ticket. Just in case you haven't received it, please feel free to let me know and I can post the ticket URL here. The ticket will be visible only to you and Atlassian staff, no one else can view its contents even if they have the URL.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Kind regards,
Caroline

Jack October 12, 2021

Thank you @Caroline R, I'll look into the created ticket.

Caroline R
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 13, 2021

You're welcome, @Jack! I'm glad to help! 

Kind regards,
Caroline 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events