Did you mean: 

Atlassian Access pricing for Bitbucket

Konstantin Zhabko February 8, 2023

Hello. I use next Atlassian products:

• Jira Cloud - 32 users
  • Jira Work Management - 0 users
  • Confluence - 33 users
  • Bitbucket - 14 users

In this case how much I will pay for the Atlassian Access service? I see the pricing page but didn't understand if I need to pay for 32 or 14 users. 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 10, 2023

Hi @Konstantin Zhabko,

Please check the following page:

Atlassian Access is an additional subscription applied across your Atlassian cloud products including Jira Software, Jira Service Management, Jira Work Management, Confluence, Bitbucket, Trello, and Statuspage.

Each billing cycle (monthly or annually), you are only charged for the number of unique users provisioned to a product supported by Atlassian Access regardless of how many products any one person is using. For example, if Sally has access to Jira Software, Confluence, and Bitbucket, you’ll only pay for her once each billing cycle.

For Jira Service Management, you are only charged for the unique agents licensed on the product. Users who only create requests via the Jira Service Management portal aren't licensed, so you will not be charged for them.

If you have 33 unique managed users with access to any of the products listed above, then you will pay for 33 users.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events