After being added to team Bitbucket with existing Atlassian User ID, cannot see into repo

Mike Rathwell
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 24, 2018

Our IT team created a new Bitbucket cloud repo and added me with, what seems to be full rights to it. However, when visiting the team URL, I get the dreaded message:

You were never here
This user has requested we keep their identity a mystery. Let's never speak of this again.

Any ideas how to fix this?

1 answer

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
Answer accepted
jredmond
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 24, 2018

That message shouldn't appear for repos, but it does appear for user or team profiles that are marked as private. Are you sure you have the complete address?

Mike Rathwell
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 26, 2018

I'll check that as soon as the repo admin comes back. I'll let you know the results and mark as answered if that solved it

thanks,

mike

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events