Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access Jira issues from bitbucket - Jira server with Bitbucket Cloud

Kasper January 12, 2022

In our company we have a Jira server solution combined with Bitbucket cloud.
These are linked together, and from Jira side the integration works, I can view the status of Bitbucket PRs and click them to directly navigate to the relevant page. But in our Bitbucket project the integration with Jira does not work. When clicking the Jira issues menu option I see a generic 'try out Jira' page. The connection is setup in Bitbucket, because Jira has access to all Bitbucket data. But I can not figure out which setting to change to gain access to Jira issues from Bitbucket. I have admin access for the project and repositories in it.

Kind regards,

Kasper

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Caroline R
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 13, 2022

Hi, @Kasper! Welcome to the community! 

Currently, Jira issues tab only renders issues from Jira Cloud instance and not Server. We already have a feature request to render issues from Jira Software Server as well:

I would suggest that you add your vote there (by selecting the Vote for this issue link) as the number of votes helps the development team and product managers better understand the demand for new features. 

You are more than welcome to leave any feedback, and you can also add yourself as a watcher (by selecting the Start watching this issue link) if you'd like to get notified via email on updates.

Implementation of new features is done as per our policy here and any updates will be posted in the feature request. 

Kind regards,
Caroline

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events