Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When running on pull requests, being able to target the destination branch

malikrosset November 21, 2019

Hi,

What I'm trying to achieve, and don't feel like it's supported at the moment is the following.

When I'm telling my pipelines to run on pull-requests, I don't want to tell them which source branch should trigger the pipeline, but which destination branch should.

From my testing, when you put the following config, you're telling the pipelines to run when you're making a PR to merge develop into another branch, and I'd like to do the opposite (so trigger when someones makes a PR to merge any branch into develop).

Any idea ?

pipelines: 
  pull-requests:
    develop:

Thanks for your help !

Malik

1 answer

0 votes
Theodora Boudale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 10, 2020

Hi Malik,

I'm afraid that this is not possible at the moment. We have a feature request for this in our issue tracker:

I would encourage you to add feedback and also your vote there (by selecting the *Vote for this issue* link), as the number of votes helps the development team and product managers better understand the demand for new features. You can also add yourself as a watcher (by selecting the *Start watching this issue* link) if you'd like to get notified via email on updates.

Please note though that we don't provide ETAs and implementation of new features is done as per our policy [here|https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/new-features-744721668.html].

Please feel free to let us know if you need anything further.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events