Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Repo based Build Pipeline and how to integrate them?

Vignesh Mohanasundaram November 7, 2019

Hi, 

I was wondering if there is a way to link two different pipelines that are available in two different repositories?

I have 2 repositories and both have build pipelines with the Deployment environment configured. The build and deployment are interdependent on each other repositories. Every check-in to the "Production" branch will trigger a build and deploy to the Staging environment. It also triggers a build on 2nd repository. Once the changes tested and verified, the same build is moved to the "Production" environment. I'm able to achieve this through a manual trigger for the production deployment step. Now, how I'll be able to specifically trigger the manual step on the 2nd repo for the same build? 

Thanks, V

EDIT:

When we started, we ran into another issue where we cannot use the same (Production) branch for both stage and prod deployment. This would affect the hot-fix workflow. What is the best practice here?

1 answer

0 votes
Vignesh Mohanasundaram November 8, 2019

When we started, we ran into another issue where we cannot use the same (Production) branch for both stage and prod deployment. This would affect the hot-fix workflow. What is the best practice here?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events