Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to link Zephyr test cases to bitbucket pipelines?

Bolchis Bogdan Radu December 27, 2018

hi,

We have some testacases written in robotframework, recently we started to test the bitbucket pipelines for these tests. Our older integration was based on a Jenkins server + Zapi plugin + Zephyr + Jira. All the test cases were updated by a jenkins job.

Our problem at this moment is that we do not know how to link the zephyr test cases to the xUnit file generated by robotframework when the pipelines run the tests.

Does anybody tried this?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Fraser Colmer [Zephyr]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 8, 2019

Hi @Bolchis Bogdan Radu,

Thank you for your post on the Atlassian Community. 

We need more information/details to be able to help you with your problem. Please see the link below to have direct correspondence with our teams support staff. They will be able to answer any technical questions you may have.

https://www.getzephyr.com/support (submit a ticket) 

Thank you,

Team Zephyr

Bolchis Bogdan Radu January 24, 2019

Thank you for the information. We will open a ticket in the near future, but right now we have some work to do on the project, we have a big release.

frankweissenborn January 10, 2020

Any news about this?

lordlothar99 April 22, 2020

I have the same issue : 

Zephyr "CI Configuration" says that I have to add a curl to my ci script. But when I add the curl provided by Zephyr to bitbucket-pipelines.yml, I got an error from Bitbucket pipelines : 

"

Configuration error

There is a YAML syntax error in your bitbucket-pipelines.yml at [line 19, column 302]. To be precise: mapping values are not allowed here

"

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events