Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error fazer build in pipeline

Evecimar Silva July 15, 2019

I made a deployment pipeline for a php application. The deployment was running 100%, until I uploaded an update the deployment started to give error, this error being presented inside the container that I command to build. The problem is that in the local machines here in the company, the image is compiled without problems, but when I ask the pipeline to compile it it always gives an error, even for the commites that are successful.

Captura de Tela 2019-07-15 às 11.15.32.pngCaptura de Tela 2019-07-15 às 11.17.46.pngCaptura de Tela 2019-07-15 às 11.19.06.pngCaptura de Tela 2019-07-15 às 11.18.54.png

1 answer

0 votes
Daniel Santos
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 16, 2019

Hi @Evecimar Silva

I'm afraid your image has an entrypoint script responsible for some of the setting you need.

Do you mind trying to call the entrypoint script manually at the beginning of the step where this is failing?

This is one example of a different problem with possibly the same source:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/Pipelines-seems-to-add-configuration-to-my-container-image-I-can/qaq-p/1123058#U1132446

Please let me know if that helps.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events