Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pipelines seems to add configuration to my container image. I can't seem to override this value.

Rich Allen July 3, 2019

Bitbucket pieplines seems to be running our container in such a way that a PHP configuration is apparently being set.

So for example

docker run ti --rm wodby/drupal-php:7.2 shell

wodby@php.container:/var/www/html $ php -i | grep memory
memory_limit => -1 => -1

Now the following is our pipeline config, followed by the step. I've removed chunks for clarity.

---

options:

docker: true

//our pipeline steps

definitions:

services:

mysql:

image: mysql:5.7

- step: name: Install Drupal 
image: wodby/drupal-php:7.2
services:
-
mysql
script:
- php -i | grep memory
+ php -i | grep memorymemory_limit => 128M => 128M

Where is this memory limit coming from? None of our containers or pipeline configuration have specified this configuration.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Daniel Santos
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 16, 2019

Hi @Rich Allen

Great question!

Pipelines will not call the wodby/drupal-php:7.2 docker entrypoint script. That script is the one responsible for setting the memory configuration you need. As a workaround, you can call the entrypoint script at the beginning of your Drupal step.

The following should show the memory configuration as you need:

- step:
name: Install Drupal
image: wodby/drupal-php:7.2
script:
- /docker-entrypoint.sh
- php -i | grep memory

I hope that helps.

Rich Allen July 17, 2019

That makes total sense, thank you for the assistance.

Like Daniel Santos likes this
Daniel Santos
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 17, 2019

Yeah, I learned that from this question. Thank you for the opportunity you gave me.
Have a good one!

Daniel Santos
Atlassian Team
July 18, 2019

Hey @Rich Allen,

What do you think of sharing your knowledge on setting up Drupal with this user?
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/Drupal-7-deployment/qaq-p/1133074

Drupal is not my area of expertise and that is why I'm encouraging you to share your knowledge there if you have time for that of course. =]

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events