Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customizable Report Name

pspicer July 20, 2021

Looking through the source for the checkstyle-report pipe, name appears to be hardcoded to "Checkstyle". When executing a pipeline that generates multiple checkstyle reports, it would be useful to customize this name so that it is easier to distinguish between reports.

1 answer

0 votes
Halyna Berezovska
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 27, 2021

@pspicer if you mean the title (here ) -

yes it is indeed hardcoded. Thank you, we will discuss your initiative within the team and will get back to you with updates.

Regards, Galyna

pspicer July 27, 2021

Sounds good, thanks @Halyna Berezovska 

Daniel Costa February 8, 2024

Hello guys,

Do we have a solution for this?

I'm facing the same issue: multiple steps running in parallel with fail-fast=false producing multiple checkstyle-reports via after-script hook, the Report Window (from PR or Pipeline result) shows only the later and only their comments are left on code.

Do you know any other setting I could add to pipeline to show more than one checkstyle-reports result to the Report?

checkstyle-error.png

Like David Morrison likes this
David Morrison
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 14, 2024

Hi Daniel,

Also had the same issue with multiple reports.

Have a look at "CHECKSTYLE_REPORT_ID" field? It appears it needs to be different for each report according to the docs

https://bitbucket.org/atlassian/checkstyle-report/pull-requests/8#LREADME.mdF22T23

Like Daniel Costa likes this
Daniel Costa April 19, 2024

@David Morrison

Your suggestion worked for me, I have now separated reports.

Thank you very much.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events