Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Can't set up initial yml file for pipeline

I have set up a repository, and I want to add a pipeline to it, but when I go to configure the .yml file, it jumps right to  a screen saying

Hooray! You've successfully set up Pipelines.

When your pipeline starts up you'll see the details here.

Without letting me configure a file, and no pipeline is actually created. Has anyone seen this before?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hi @John Potter and welcome to the community.

This is a bug and it occurs when Pipelines is enabled from the Repository settings, then the templates are no longer accessible:

You should be able to create a bitbucket-pipelines.yml file, either locally and then commit and push it, or in Bitbucket UI. You can check this doc for more info on how to configure it:

If you'd like to access the templates, you can create another test repo (which you can delete later). Then, without enabling Pipelines from Repository settings, select the Pipelines option from the left hand menu in this new repo.

Screenshot 2021-02-24 at 18.03.57.png

You should then be able to view the templates, and you can copy-paste the template you like in the repo you already have.

Kind regards,
Theodora

Theodora,

Thanks that worked great.

Like Theodora Boudale likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: Your favorite Trello blog takeaway

Hello friends! From the community that brought you Welcome Wednesday, Throwback Thursday and Friday Fun, welcome to Taco Tuesday, a weekly discussion about all things Trello. The best part? One Tac...

67 views 4 3
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you