Bitbucket Pipelines: Windows Runners - Early Access

We have an upcoming release of self-hosted Windows runners, and we’d like to invite you to join a limited EAP program.

Windows platform support has been one of the top requested features since the launch of Bitbucket Pipelines. We are building self-hosted Windows runners so that you can execute your pipeline or step on your own Windows server. If this sounds interesting to you, we would love it if you would join us in trying out these early features to help us shape the future of self-hosted Windows runners!

What’s involved in joining the EAP?

We would give you access to an early release of self-hosted Windows runners for use in your CI/CD workflow. We’ll invite you to join a private online community group where you can report bugs, ask questions, suggest ideas, and generally join the Bitbucket Pipelines product team’s conversation. We may also email you directly with questions outside of the online group, if we would like further or specific feedback from you.

Who are we looking for?

Anyone who is interested in running Bitbucket Pipelines on the Windows platform.

How do I sign up?

Click here to let us know you are interested, and we will be in touch soon.

Thank you, and we are looking forward to shaping the future of Atlassian products with you!

19 comments

Ajay _view26_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 25, 2021

Wow! That's great news !

Like Raul Gomis likes this
Joel Brecker December 1, 2021

I signed up!  PLEASE INCLUDE ME!!  We need this asap! :D

James December 1, 2021

Awesome news!!!

Jean-Philippe Golay December 3, 2021

Waiting for testing

Deleted user December 18, 2021

This is very interesting, I also signed up

Ionut Spalatelu December 22, 2021

Hello,

Is there and ETA for that?

Thanks,

Ionut

diego_expenseon January 4, 2022

Thank you!

Ionut Spalatelu January 7, 2022

Hello,

Will be there any impact on the current environment if I will apply for this early access? I am asking to make sure this will not impact my current company activities.

Thank you,

Ionut

Markus Kohler January 27, 2022

Great news! That's needed. I signed up but haven't had a response yet at all :-) Dead link?

Like James Robertson likes this
Michael Kurz January 27, 2022

Same on my side. Sigend up on 15th Jannuary and did not get a response yet ;-)

Deleted user January 28, 2022

Same here. It'd be great to get some news :)

Klay Henderson January 28, 2022

Me too, I signed up a week ago and haven't heard anything. We really need this feature!

Daniel Mackay January 31, 2022

What's the difference between this and the 'Windows builds for Bitbucket Pipelines' feature that's mentioned on the cloud roadmap: https://www.atlassian.com/roadmap/cloud?selectedProduct=bitbucket

'Windows builds for Bitbucket Pipelines' was due to be shipped in Q4 2021, but no news.  Can we get an update on this?

Like # people like this
Christopher Seigel February 3, 2022

What is the status on this - Can we still sign up for early access? I did so and haven't heard anything back. If not, what is the estimated date on the open beta currently? On a related note: if I want to add a dotnet framework mvc application to my pipeline, is there a workaround to not have a windows runner - perhaps using something like docker? Thanks in advance.

Ferdinand Brunauer February 13, 2022

Are there any news regarding this? Our company wants to evaluate if Bitbucket pipelines can replace our current TeamCity configuration :-) 

xicond February 21, 2022

May I know, Is it can run on MacOs's docker ? I tried but seems stuck on downloading custom image, I also tried to change WORKDIR but didn't work

Alex Gillet April 4, 2022

It seems that Bitbucket Pipelines Windows runner is available see:
https://support.atlassian.com/bitbucket-cloud/docs/set-up-runners-for-windows/

Deleted user July 8, 2022

I run a first test and it worked out well for my purposes! Great!

Rick August 19, 2022

Undo

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events