Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bamboo pipeline configuration is failed

Sai kiran P December 15, 2020

pipeline configuration is working fine with one set of code and failing with other sets of code.

what might be the issue 

2 answers

0 votes
Curtis December 15, 2020

Please provide more information, as to what tasks are being run. And what is input to it. Is this building a java project from a repository? Perhaps then the code has an issue in the one branch, but not another?

Sai kiran P December 16, 2020

@Curtis thanks for your response

Issue is 3/10 tests are failing.if I rerun it some times it works but some times it doesn't it happening with every build. What might be the issue ? Give your valuable suggestions

0 votes
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 15, 2020

@Sai kiran P - Can you provide more details, like screenshots or error messages? Appreciate any insight!

@Dave Liao  thanks for your response,

Actually I have got this from client and they are not willing to share. Can you please give a solution In general.

Thank you

Issue is 3/10 tests are failing.if I rerun it some times it works but some times it doesn't it happening with every build. What might be the issue ? Give your valuable suggestions

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events