cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bamboo build repository dependency setup

dhaval soni
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 21, 2013

I have configured bamboo plan for bitbucket repository project.

Actually, to build this project, there is a dependenc project needs to installed under "c:\programfiles\productApp\".

So, when trigger the bamaboo build then it gets fail by showing that locations are denied...

please let me know how can i setup bamboo confiugration for such external dependencies.

1 answer

0 votes
Adam Myatt
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 23, 2013

I would try using an inline Script Task. You can add that to your build plan and call a build file (bat, ant, maven, etc) in an external directory. Also just make sure whatever windows user that Bamboo is running as has permissions to read/execute files under that external directory.

dhaval soni
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 24, 2013

Can you please share some brief how it could be for external directory.

and it really helps if you can share any such script or details steps. how can i resolve this dependancy issue.

Thank You.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events