I want achive the following:
1. Must apache tomcat process.
2. Backup existing .war
3. Delete exisitng .war and temporary localhost folders.
4. Start the apache tomcat process
5. Verify if the version of .war deploy
6. Rollback if the .war is in error.
Note: All were Windows server 2012++.
How can I suppose to achive this using Bamboo?
I noticed I need to enable WRM service on all Windows Server first.
On 31 May, a GDPR-related change went live in the Bitbucket Cloud API that resulted in users not being able to create or edit Bitbucket Cloud Linked repositories in Bamboo. This API update removed t...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events