I want achive the following:
1. Must apache tomcat process.
2. Backup existing .war
3. Delete exisitng .war and temporary localhost folders.
4. Start the apache tomcat process
5. Verify if the version of .war deploy
6. Rollback if the .war is in error.
Note: All were Windows server 2012++.
How can I suppose to achive this using Bamboo?
I noticed I need to enable WRM service on all Windows Server first.
This approach requires you to have the JIRA administrative rights. The main aim of this article is to help you achieve an organized, easy-to-maintain workflows in your JIRA instance thereby, reducin...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs