I want achive the following:
1. Must apache tomcat process.
2. Backup existing .war
3. Delete exisitng .war and temporary localhost folders.
4. Start the apache tomcat process
5. Verify if the version of .war deploy
6. Rollback if the .war is in error.
Note: All were Windows server 2012++.
How can I suppose to achive this using Bamboo?
I noticed I need to enable WRM service on all Windows Server first.
Incident response is a team sport, and customer support is an integral part of any team. While Ops is working hard to solve the problem at hand, support is on the front lines communicating with custo...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs