Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What port does agents use to connect to bamboo?

Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 13, 2016

Hi All

I have recently set up a new bamboo server which would connect to several bamboo agents. I want to know what ports are used in the connection so i can get the necessary firewall rules updated.?

Rahul

3 answers

1 accepted

6 votes
Answer accepted
Charlie Misonne
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 13, 2016

Hi Rahul

Bamboo server and agents need 2 ports to talk to eachother.

• Port of the Bamboo itself: 8085 by default and when no reverse proxy is used
  • Port of the broker: 54663 by default. You'll find the full broker url in the Bamboo admin panel (System -> General Configuration)

For more info check this page: https://confluence.atlassian.com/bamkb/troubleshooting-remote-agents-216957427.html

3 votes
Resvina Shaik Ali October 9, 2017

for the bamboo agent to initially connect with the bamboo server do I have to open 443/80? or just 8085 and 54663 is sufficient?

jcamilli April 2, 2019

Only 8085 and 54663 are required.

Like # people like this
0 votes
Yogesh Mude[Jira]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 13, 2016

Hi @rahul 

bamboo used 8085 port for connection.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events