Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to provide feedback to the Bamboo installation website

Mr Andersen June 27, 2018

When I try to provide feedback to the "Installing Bamboo on Windows" (https://confluence.atlassian.com/bamboo/installing-bamboo-on-windows-289276813.html) web page, by clicking on the "Provide feedback on this article" link, the following error is displayed:

Oops! Something went wrong...

There was a problem submitting your feedback, likely due to the configuration of this form. You might want to contact the site owner to let them know about this issue

When I try to create a bug report, for that problem, there isn't any category that I can put the bug into, as the website isn't listed in one of the product categories.

The "Installing Bamboo on Windows" article is missing several crucial pieces of information, in order to be useful.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Gabriel Ribeiro
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 27, 2018

Hi Mr. Andersen,

We are aware that sometimes the "Provide feedback on this article" link does not work properly, could you please try one of the following workarounds?

1. Provide feedback using a private/incognito browser window
  2. Clear cookies for *.atlassian.com in your browser and try again

If the problem persists, you can explain here on what exactly the documentation should be improved and I will redirect your feedback to the responsible personnel.

thanks.

Mr Andersen June 28, 2018

Providing feedback worked better, when in incognito mode.

Gabriel Ribeiro
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 28, 2018

Great Mr. Andersen! Thank you for the feedback!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events