In my main build plan, I've got a list of artifacts with about 20 things in it. However the list is much smaller when I view the artifacts for a plan branch.
I can see the artifact has been created - I can even see it on the disk. But it isn't showing up on the screen.
In the logs, I see:
simple 21-Jun-2016 14:47:44 Publishing an artifact: Back End Code (ora*.dll excluded) error 21-Jun-2016 14:47:44 Unable to publish artifact [Back End Code (ora*.dll excluded)]:
simple 21-Jun-2016 14:47:44 The artifact hasn't been successfully published after 0s
Any ideas why it can't publish the artifact?
Ah, I'll answer my own question. It didn't like the asterisk (*) in the name. Removed that and it works, the artifact appears in the list.
I guess there are a few characters that you shouldn't use in the name, but the front end lets you enter.
Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs