Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a Bamboo DC Installation Guide for GCP?

Humberto Ramirez Antonio
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 12, 2023

Is there a manual to understand how to install Bamboo Data Center on GKE at least with the following requirements:

• At least 2 Nodes
  • With at least 5 Agents
  • Storage
  • Data Base
  • Networking, Nat, Firewall, Balance, etc

I have search info on Atlassian Document site, but I haven't found something specific.

I'll really aprecciate if you can help me with a terraform file or a similar template

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Steffen Opel _Utoolity_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 31, 2023

There is also a guide on Running Bamboo Data Center on a Kubernetes cluster meanwhile (essentially the supported part of the developer focused and unsupported Deployment Automation for Atlassian DC on K8s solution you found already, i.e. just the Helm charts w/o Terraform).

1 vote
Humberto Ramirez Antonio
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 17, 2023

I've found the following information that has gave me a clear ideo from where to start with a Bamboo Data Center Installation on K8

I hope the link could help somebody else:  https://community.developer.atlassian.com/t/terraform-ga-available-for-bamboo-dc-apps-performance-testing/55522

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events