Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal server error on bamboo remote agent

saketh-stash July 26, 2016

We are using bamboo remote agent to do our deployments. The deployments were succeeding since 2 years but recently our admin team did the VM upgrade of the bamboo remote agent VM. From the next day the deployments are failing with "Internal server error". The deployments get queued for hours and we are killing them in between. If we click on the status of the remote agent, then it shows "Cancelling deployment for release-12....", if we click that it shows a page saying "Internal server error" contact support. can some help in this issue?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
rrudnicki
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 27, 2016

Hi Saketh, 

I can see “publickey auth failed”. Did you add a Git Executable for SSH on Bamboo? Also, can you verify if when the vm was changed, the public key was changed as well? Your SSH keys are in the user profile ~/.ssh/id_rsa.pub

This link might be useful as well:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/bamkb/bamboo-fails-to-check-out-or-push-to-stash-the-remote-end-hung-up-unexpectedly-299569616.html

Cheers, 

Renato

saketh-stash July 27, 2016

Hi Renato,

Unfortunately, the public and private keys did not change, they are same. I am even able to ssh from the agent to my target servers and also the bamboo server. I am even able to telnet 8085 and telnet 54663 to my bamboo server.

0 votes
saketh-stash July 27, 2016

2016-07-21 05:11:45,692 ERROR [reader] [TransportImpl] Dying because - net.schmizz.sshj.transport.TransportException: Broken transport; encountered EOF
2016-07-21 05:09:45,852 ERROR [0-BAM::bamboo-agent-hostname (2)::Agent:pool-3-thread-1] [Promise] <<authenticated>> woke to: net.schmizz.sshj.userauth.UserAuthException: publickey auth failed

am seeing the above error in the log... any clue

0 votes
Alexey Chystoprudov
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 27, 2016

I'm afraid you will not get help here. Please contact support

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events