Image and e-mail links are broken after chaning the context path

Charith Wickramarachchi December 20, 2011

Hi ,

I modified the web-app context path of my bamboo instence by changing wrapper.conf And now i m facing an issue were the links in the build emails and some images in the web applications are broken.

The issue is context path change is not applied to them. They are trying to look for resources in the old path.

(when i looked at the css files they reffer to old image urls).

Any tips to fix this issue is highly appriciated..

--Charith

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Przemek Bruski
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 20, 2011

In addition to what Piotr said:

- broken links in emails are caused by wrong baseUrl

- broken links in web app are really caused by this bug

Fortunately, the solution is to change the baseUrl (although in the web app case it's really just a workaround).

Yes i agree with you. We shoud consider broken link in the webapp as a bug. Thanks .

1 vote
PiotrA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 20, 2011

Check the "BaseUrl" setting in the Bamboo Administration. Might be related, might be not.

Thanks man. It did the trick !!! Thanks a lot.

0 votes
Przemek Bruski
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 20, 2011

In addition to what Piotr said:

- broken links in emails are caused by wrong baseUrl

- broken links in web app are really caused by this bug

Fortunately, the solution is to change the baseUrl (although in the web app case it's really just a workaround).

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events